Breather and a "Tangle"

I took a little breather from the Dreams' Series. Need a little space, let my brain recalibrate and relax. This is from last week, sorry to be late posting. 

This jumped out in front - a Zentangle (from a "Diva" challenge) 

For those who've never heard of Zentangle, I'll put a couple links at the bottom of this post (like a reference) so you can check it out.
I did a tangle in response to "the Diva's" challenge (I don't know if it's a new challenge, or an older one, but I don't care either way, it was  good challenge)


*frame effect added in Snapseed

What is a Zentangle? From Wikihow: 
"A Zentangle drawing is an abstract drawing created using repetitive patterns according to the trademarked Zentangle Method. True Zentangle drawings are always created on 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) square tiles, and they are always done in black ink on white paper with grey pencil shading. The invention of the Zentangle® was intended to make the act of drawing pleasurable, meditative and accessible to all." 

Since I'm not a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), I'd feel more comfortable sharing where you can get more information from the real CZTs if you're interested. 

Great breather. I still don't know what to do with all those tangle-tiles. That's another post. 

In peace and gratitude
/Robin


REFERENCES
Zentangle Blog: http://zentangle.blogspot.com
I am the Diva (tangle challenge central): http://www.iamthedivaczt.com
Zentangle from Wikihow: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Zentangle



Comments